Dublin City Council
We provide a static guard, mobile patrol, key-holding, alarm monitoring, CCTV off-site monitoring and staff escort service to over 90 Dublin City Council sites including:
- City Hall
- Civic Offices
- Hugh Lane Gallery
- Dublin Fire Brigade Training Centre
- Priory Hall
- Main Drainage
- Water Works
- Fruit Markets
- Ensuring the security and safety of staff, visitors and contractors at the location.
- Dealing with fire alarms including resetting of same and replacement of fire-glass panels.
- Dealing with all issues that occur on site.
- Car park and traffic management.
- Operation of CCTV.
- Control Room duties.
- Locking & unlocking of buildings and setting of alarms.
- Liaising with site manager and Gardaí when required.
- Reporting and logging of all maintenance issues.
- Dealing with deliveries.
- Regular inspections for leaks.
- Salting public areas and footpaths in inclement weather.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Alarm Monitoring.
- Spot checks.
- Staff escort services.
- Opening and Lock-up.
- Remote monitoring of CCTV.
- Remote gate opening.
- Providing extra security at short notice for exhibitions, protests and events.
Brief Overview of Sample Sites Included in the Contract
The Hugh Lane Gallery
As part of our Dublin City Contract we provide a dedicated security service to the Hugh Lane Gallery and its permanent collection, as well as exhibitions. Located in Dublin’s city centre, Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, originally called The Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, houses one of Ireland’s foremost collections of modern and contemporary art. The original collection, donated by the Gallery’s founder Sir Hugh Lane in 1908, has now grown to include over 2000 artworks, ranging from the Impressionist masterpieces of Monet, Renoir and Degas to works by leading national and international contemporary artists. Under our supervision, the priceless collections of art are guaranteed safe and protected.
As a corporate events venue, City Hall operates as Dublin City’s premier event location. City Hall has hosted world famous brand’s for various functions such as gala dinners, charitable events and launches. City Hall has also accommodated special guest speakers, weddings, tourist groups and various cultural events. SAR have vast experience in working at such events providing the following services: assisting staff, escorting guests, traffic management and crowd control.