SAR Group Mobile Patrol Services
SAR mobile patrols are a highly effective, visual and physical deterrent, used to safeguard client property and deter theft.
We can devise internal and external patrol routes to maximise the effectiveness of the patrols, while minimising cost. These patrols are carried out in a multitude of alternating sequences, so that the frequency and timing of patrols remains ambiguous for any unwanted visitors.
Our fully trained, PSA licensed, mobile patrol officers wear the highly recognisable SAR Security uniform, drive our full liveried equipped and tracked vehicles, all of which adds to our visibility on your site.
In addition to deterring criminal activity, mobile patrols alert our Licensed Officers to the threat of fire, flood or other damaging incidents that may affect your business.
Clock Points are placed at agreed inspection points. And as all our vehicles are fitted with a satellite tracking system, both of these systems allow us to maintain and review data as proof of patrols, in addition to measuring the effectiveness of the patrol process.
Other services provided by our mobile patrol team as standard includes:
- Lone worker checks
- Checking fire paths, exit routes and final exits kept clear
- Checking for water leaks
- Energy saving – where directed, turning off lights, radios, TVs that are not in use
- Turning on/off boilers where directed
- Weekly firefighting equipment checks (hose reels/fire extinguishers and fire blankets)
- Manned and unmanned weekly health and safety checklists
- Lifesaving equipment checks (defibrillators & first aid kits)
- Monitoring and reporting on anti-social behaviour
- Reporting broken windows
- Reporting damage to property
- Safely discarding of drug related paraphernalia
- Assisting staff with various ad-hoc duties
- Escorting staff to their vehicles in remote areas
- Assisting SAR staff when a medical emergency arises